Sunday, June 6, 2010

Up coming stuff.

Ok I am in the middle of sewing Nykibaby One Size Pocket Diapers and Very Baby One Size Pocket Diapers. All of these diapers are made of poly print pul. These will be fun for summer time fun. I have 14 cut out. I am shooting for Thursday June 17th to stock these diapers.

Next on the list is Hemp Plum Night diapers. My plans are to make 6 of these and then open custom orders up for them. I have received a shipment of Micro Chamois(Micro Fleece) this stuff is super soft and suppose to be pill resistant according to the manufacturer. I will have 3 colors white, lime, and periwinkle(but this is more of a dark lavender and matches my lavender snaps).

I am planning to have single diapers, and 3 packs available for made to order/custom order diapers. 3 Packs will be $59 and single diapers price depends on size: Small $20.95; Medium $22.95; Large $24.95; X-Large $28.95

The third thing I am planning on working on over the summer is more Very baby One Sized fitted diapers and Sugar Plum Baby sized fitted diapers. I will be focusing on making them out of cotton sherpa and lining them out of bamboo velour and cotton velour using some cute knit prints I have that are not part of my custom orders. These are diaper cuts and limited quantity, so you could say they will be limited edition prints.

Pictures coming as soon as I have them sewn.

No comments:

Post a Comment