Friday, November 20, 2009

Sugar Plum Baby Grape Tester cloth diaper feedback

Here is feedback from our Medium Grape Crush diaper tester:

  • How does the diaper fit your little one? It fit her well, although for some reason I could not get the right thigh as tight as the left one. The elastic seemed to be the same length though. IMO, I think the leg elastic could stand to be an inch longer to provide a more snug fit all around the thigh.
  • Did you use the cross over snaps?(I ask this because I believe on skinnier babies the hip snaps maybe less effective) Yes
  • Did you find that the extra wing snap(hip snap) helpful in keeping the diaper from drooping less? YES, I didn't notice any droop, which is usually a HUGE issue for us!
  • Were you able to use the snaps with very little trouble?(one of my concerns is adding more snaps for a better fit might make it more confusing) I had no issues with them. They seemed very comparable to the Hooahbabies fitteds I have & LOVE very much.
  • Any other concerns or observations you have about the diaper? I think overall they are VERY well made & will be a HUGE hit!! I am thrilled to have had the chance to test them =)!! Thank you very much for allowing me to test!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment