Friday, November 20, 2009

Sugar Plum Baby Large Grape Cloth Diaper Feedback

Sugar Plum Baby Large Grape Cloth Diaper Feedback:

  • How does the diaper fit your little one? My son will be three next week, and he weighs 33 pounds. The diaper fit him perfectly.
  • Did you use the cross over snaps?(I ask this because I believe on skinnier babies the hip snaps maybe less effective) I did not use the crossover snaps.
  • Did you find that the extra wing snap(hip snap) helpful in keeping the diaper from drooping less? I do think that the extra hip snap helped keep the diaper from drooping.
  • Were you able to use the snaps with very little trouble?(one of my concerns is adding more snaps for a better fit might make it more confusing) I don't think the extra snaps were confusing, this isn't the first snap diaper I've used, and it's no more easy or confusing than any other snap diaper.
  • Any other concerns or observations you have about the diaper? I really, really like this diaper. My son is very verbal, and when we put it on at bedtime (with the extra soaker, and under wool longies), he said, "This is the softest nicey diaper ever!" Any diaper that's not a prefold is a nicey diaper in his book. And in the morning, when I took it off him, he kept telling me how soft the diaper was even though it had lots of pee in it. Henry does not like using cloth overnight, and he LOVES your diaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment