- How does the diaper fit your little one? It fits her very, very well. It is very generously sized, and I can see that she will be able to wear it until potty training with no problem. That is a big plus for us as we are on somewhat of a budget. I know you said you were using a different fabric on the testers, so I don't know if that would make a difference or not. I love the rise on it as well. I am personally not a fan of the bikini or low-cut rise on dipes. It really fits her perfectly.
- Did you use the cross over snaps?(I ask this because I believe on skinnier babies the hip snaps maybe less effective) Yes, and it is the first time we have used the cross over snaps. I only used the first cross over snap on the diaper, but I found it easy to use and it truly ensures a great fit for her.
- Did you find that the extra wing snap(hip snap) helpful in keeping the diaper from drooping less? Yes. We do not have any droopage at all, and I love the extra snap again to keep the diaper snug.
- Were you able to use the snaps with very little trouble?(one of my concerns is adding more snaps for a better fit might make it more confusing) I had absolutely no trouble with the snaps. I was only surprised that it fit big enough for us to use the cross over so that was new to us. Aside from that, I think the snaps are very easy to use and figure out.
- Any other concerns or observations you have about the diaper? I really only have good things to say. It really is a lovely diaper, and I am very happy with the fit on her. I have asked her if she likes the diaper and she does. Again, I really like the fact that it will fit for a long time. It is so precious on, and fits just perfectly. If I had to say anything about it that would be not a perfect fit for her it would be the width of the crotch, but that seems the same with every diaper we have so not a negative. Overall, I am very pleased with the diaper and would definitely purchase more and recommend others to do the same.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Sugar Plum Baby Large Sour Apple diaper Review
Here is feedback from our Large Sour Apple diaper tester: